We had a baby shower for my cousin Tim and his girlfriend Jillian. It was an awesome day and so fun to have all of the family at our house. Tim and Jillian are due June 25th with a little girl. . .Hayden Riley Nicholas and I am so excited to meet her! I'm going down to San Diego in July for a week to see them and stay with my cousin Lisa and her family. It's always fun to see her little girl, Paige too cause she's growing so fast and getting so big!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Baby Shower
We had a baby shower for my cousin Tim and his girlfriend Jillian. It was an awesome day and so fun to have all of the family at our house. Tim and Jillian are due June 25th with a little girl. . .Hayden Riley Nicholas and I am so excited to meet her! I'm going down to San Diego in July for a week to see them and stay with my cousin Lisa and her family. It's always fun to see her little girl, Paige too cause she's growing so fast and getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment