Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Johnny 8 months old!

This month has been so full of fun and new adventures for our little man and for us too! Here's a few pictures from the last few weeks.
I'm so close to crawling I can taste it!

Johnny at the pumpkin patch

Pumpkin patch

Our first family trip to the lake.

I'm SOOO big - Johnny 8 months old!

Johnny and Mommy

Johnny and Daddy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amy he is SOOOOOO cute! I absolutely LOVE the picture of the two of you. The one of him and John is precious too. He looks a lot like you did in your baby/childhood pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love all of the pictures, including the one at the top of the page! He is getting so big and you three look happier at every month's check-in :)

    ReplyDelete