My friend Ashley is getting married in August and I'm sad to say I can't make it to her bachelorette party in July. So to begin the process of making it up to her I made this mini book for her to add her own photos from the weekend. I made it in pink, black and white (the colors of her wedding). I gave Ashley the book today at lunch and I'm really glad she liked it! I've been dying to post the post the pictures I took of the book, but alas had to wait until I actually gave it to Ashley because I know she stalks my blog!! :) j/k Ash.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Bachelorette book
My friend Ashley is getting married in August and I'm sad to say I can't make it to her bachelorette party in July. So to begin the process of making it up to her I made this mini book for her to add her own photos from the weekend. I made it in pink, black and white (the colors of her wedding). I gave Ashley the book today at lunch and I'm really glad she liked it! I've been dying to post the post the pictures I took of the book, but alas had to wait until I actually gave it to Ashley because I know she stalks my blog!! :) j/k Ash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it, I love it, I love it!! =) Thank you again. I can't wait to put pictures in it. Xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhen are you starting a store on Etsy?!?
ReplyDelete