Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Etsy Site

Wall hanging Family Tree
Page out of a baby girl scrapbook I made
I want to start an Etsy site (yes Meg I've been thinking about doing it for a while) and I need help thinking of a clever and easy to remember site title. It will be the main page for my site (ie name. etsy.com) I want to think of something cute so if anyone can think of anything that has to do with scrapbooking or crafty stuff let me know!

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!!!!!!! yipee! Just bought some stuff online from Etsy last night. oops.

    I'll try and think of something, but I'm not so creative in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea for you....a bunch of my friends do this and love it. I had thought about it, but I didnt want to go through that trouble ;) This is PERFECT for your work. This is a way that people who appreciate your stuff will pay for it (since you were concerned about that) because they know how much time and effort was put into it! Ill keep you posted if I find any names for you....Good for you! xo

    ReplyDelete